Luxolo September will be the draw master assisted by Professor Ronnie Schloss and Braam Wessels from Telkom.
Below is the draw procedure:
The Draw Procedure:
- Three bowls will be used for the draw
- The first bowl will contain the seeded four clubs – (clubs that achieved highest four (4) positions in the 2016/17 season will be seeded)
- The second bowl will contain the names of the other four clubs.
- The third bowl will be empty – to be used to determine home and away
(How it will work)
- We draw a ball from the seeded bowl and place it in the empty bowl without opening it
- We draw a ball from the unseeded bowl and place it in the empty bowl without opening it
- We then “stir” the center bowl and draw the first ball for home, the second ball for away
*Tickets for this weekend’s Telkom Knockout round of 16 are still available at TicketPro outlets. They are selling at R40.